Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FABULOUS!

I was talking to Sally today, and she told me that she will be taking a trip to Oslo, Norway this weekend. Kind of cool, right?

Cooler than I thought!
It turns out, the Worldwide Mr. Gay competition is being held in Oslo this weekend. As Sally put it, "It's like Miss Universe for the gays!"

I strongly encourage you all to check out the candidate photos (I think Mr. Chile might be the hottest): http://www.worldwidemrgay.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=10&Itemid=65

Then there's the video announcing Oslo as the 2010 host city. Listen closely to the words of the song: http://www.visitoslo.com/en/mr-gay-world-10.124159.en.html

Sally promises me she is going to try to go to some of the free events and take lots of photos. I just want to know what Northampton needs to do to host this event in the future!

1 comment:

  1. i know noho hosts some sort of important beauty competition..... i'm not sure which one, but it's in the summer...


    OMG. Rachel. did you see the snake on the delegate from Mexico? and how ridiculous the guy from Italy is???

    ReplyDelete